"Dip the sauce and roll the meat and the green onion, come to Zhang Xiaochi hand,"
This toss of people comes from the Zibo barbecue that has recently been hot. Such attractive foods and overwhelming reports have also made pregnant mothers salmon. HoweverThe pregnant mother was too greedy for her family to secretly eat barbecue, and then vomited it by themselves, and she was guilty for many days.
So, can we eat barbecue during pregnancy?
In fact, pregnant mothers and family people do not need to talk about barbecue "color change" at all. Occasionally solving the cricket is completely possible. During pregnancy, due to changes in hormone levels in the body, the taste will be different from time to time.Tolerance will also affect the mood of pregnant mothers. Good mood is very important for the healthy growth of the baby. The reason why it is not allowed to eat barbecue is mainly because of a few reasons: 01 barbecue may contain bacteria:
Uncooked meat may contain bacteria that affect gastrointestinal systems such as parasites, E. coli, and Salmonella. When women are pregnant, their resistance decreases than usual, and it is likely to cause bacterial infections.Dead poultry meat, causing diseases after consumption, is not conducive to the health of pregnant mothers and babies.02 Extremely burning ingredients will produce harmful substances:
The barbecue ingredients will produce a harmful substance benzene in the case of incomplete burning. After intake, it may affect the mother’s respiratory system and make the fetus insufficient oxygen.
03 The taste of barbecue is heavy and irritating:
When there is too much seasoning used by barbecue, some irritating seasoning can also cause pregnant mothers to get angry, stimulate the intestines and cause diarrhea. If too much eats barbecue, due to its high fat and calories, frequent frequent intake also has it.It may increase the chance of gestational diabetes and hypertension.
However, if the pregnant mother really wants to eat barbecue and can take measures to avoid the above problems, it can still be eaten occasionally:
● 1. Choose a regular barbecue restaurant to ensure that the ingredients are fresh and hygienic. You can also buy fresh ingredients by yourself and use the air fryer, oven, etc. at home to bake
● 2. Eat less charcoal grilled, try to bake as much as possible, and stay away from the smoke generated by barbecue
● 3. It is necessary to bake and bake it to avoid incomplete meat or seafood cause diarrhea, but you should also pay attention not to bake too much too much, causing food carbonization
● 4. Don’t just eat barbecue, and eat some grilled vegetables, and the meat and vegetables are more healthy
● 5. Put less seasonings, such as black pepper and pepper powder, spicy and irritating seasoning should be placed less
● 6. After eating barbecue, you will be thirsty, drink less drinks, you can eat some fresh fruits, lemonade, boiled water
In short, pregnant mothers can eat barbecue with caution and moderate amount. As long as there is nothing uncomfortable after eating, there are generally no big problems, don’t worry too much.Pregnant mothers usually pay more attention to nutritional balance, eat high -quality protein foods such as milk, eggs, beef, etc., and also ensure the intake of fresh fruits and vegetables, and relax at the same time. This is the best for pregnant mothers and babies.
Author: Zhang Qian, clinical pharmacist at the First Affiliated Hospital of Shantou University Medical College
Review: Li Li, Deputy Director of Obstetrics Department of the First Affiliated Hospital of Shantou University Medical College
Edit: Wen Jialin Xu Ru Meng
Responsible editor: Chen Guangtai