I want to eat mutton during pregnancy.Can I eat it in this case?Pregnant women are a special period, pay attention to diet choices.Pregnant women are usually more focused on diet than normal people, so can pregnant women eat lamb?Which pregnant women can’t eat?What should I pay attention to when eating lamb?Let’s take a look together.
Lamb is a good product in winter. The meat is tender and delicious.It has the functions of nourishing blood, regulating blood, dispersing cold, appetizing, and promoting blood circulation.Pregnant women with cold hands and feet and weak health during pregnancy can eat some mutton appropriately to enhance their physique.But it should be noted that people who allergies and eczema should be cautious.
Precautions for pregnant women to eat mutton
1. Lamb is suitable for winter, hot summer.Not suitable for lamb.Pregnant women with fever should not eat mutton.
2. Be sure to cook when eating mutton, especially pregnant women.Because there is a bowworm in the lamb, if the temperature is not high enough and the cooking is not thorough enough, these parasites cannot be eliminated.Gow -shaped worms are very dangerous to pregnant women with antibodies and can cause fetal malformations.
3. Lamb’s calories are high, don’t eat too much suddenly.People who rarely eat mutton are easy to get angry, so while eating lamb, pay attention to eating more light foods, clearing heat and lowering fire.
4. Drink plenty of water to eat lamb, eat more fruits and vegetables and calcium -rich foods to further increase the nutrition of the fetus.
5. Do not add vinegar when drinking mutton soup, because mutton is hot, and vinegar contains organic acids such as soup, vitamins, and acetic acid. It should be matched with cold food and cannot be matched with hot lamb.
The benefits of pregnant women eating mutton
1. Enhance immunity
Lamb’s nutritional value is extremely high.Compared with pork, mutton contains less fat and cholesterol, but it contains more protein and is rich in vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, iron, zinc and selenium.Pregnant women eat more mutton, which is helpful for immunity.
2. Supplement and nourish qi
Lamb is warm.Eating mutton in winter can increase human heat, resist cold, increase digestive enzymes, protect gastric walls, repair gastric mucosa, and help digestion of the spleen and stomach.Pregnant women to eat mutton appropriately can also improve the symptoms of qi deficiency and blood deficiency, which can help increase physical strength.