One, fresh pepper
How long is the shelf life of peppers. According to its freshness, it is generally only a few days of shelf life. If mold, rot, cracking, rupture, etc. during the storage process, then the pepper will lose the original nutritional ingredients and produce a one.Toxins, after eating, may endanger our health.
Therefore, when buying peppers, pay attention to choose fresh, non -damaged peppers, and do not buy problems with problematic pepper because of greed.At the same time, be careful not to store it in a humid or stagnant place.It is best to eat it as soon as possible after buying.
So how to judge whether fresh peppers can still be eaten?
1. Look at the color: Generally, the color of fresh peppers is bright and full of fruit. If the color is found to be dim or white, it means that it is not fresh.
2. Smelling odor: Generally, fresh peppers have a natural fragrance.
Second, dried chili
Dried peppers can generally be stored for three months to half a year, but during the preservation period, pay attention to avoid moisture and deterioration, otherwise it will affect the taste of consumption.
1. After buying fresh peppers, be sure to dry the water on the surface of the pepper first, and then wrap it with a fresh -keeping bag to prevent oxidation and rot.
2. When saving dried peppers, be sure to dry the dried pepper and put it in a sealed tank to save it, or bake it with a microwave oven at low temperature.
3. When saving dried peppers, try not to touch the water, because this will cause the pepper to become black or moldy.
4. Dried chili can easily lead to deterioration if it is directly shot by the sun or placed in a humid place, so it is usually stored in a cool and dry place.
5. If you have a refrigerator at home, it is best to put dried chili in the refrigerator.
Third, pickled peppers
Pickled vegetables is generally kept for a long time, and it can not deteriorate for a long time.
This is because a large amount of lactic acid bacteria produced in the pickling process of pickled vegetables can inhibit the growth of corrupt bacteria in food, and the same is true of pickled peppers. Pickled peppers will produce a large amount of lactic acid during the marinating process, so that the pepper itself has itself.Certain anti -corrosion capabilities.
In addition, the pickled vegetables also produce a lot of nitrite during the pickup process. These nitrite has a certain carcinogenicity, but the pickled vegetable itself contains a certain amount of nitrite. ThereforeIt will not cause cancer.
Therefore, pickled vegetables can be stored for a long time, but pay attention to picking salt when pickled vegetables, do not add too much salt.
If you want to eat chili sauce, you can eat chili sauce at home.
Fourth, dried chili,
Dry the fresh pepper, stir -fry it in the pot, fry until the epidermis bursts slightly, put it in a plastic bag and put it in the refrigerator to keep it stored for 3 to 5 days.
1. Be careful when saving of peppers. It is not advisable to save it with foods with more starch, such as potatoes, crickets, etc., and it is easy to dehydrate and dry the surface of the pepper.
2. It is not advisable to store a room with the potato and lotus root with skin, otherwise it will easily oxidize the potato or lotus root.
3. Put pepper, garlic, onion, etc. Putting vegetables with irritating odors can also produce bad odors and affect the quality of food.
4. If there is a layer of waxy substances on the surface of the pepper or mildew and insects, it means that the pepper has deteriorated and cannot be eaten.
5. Pay attention to the color when buying. Generally, the color of fresh peppers is bright and shiny. In addition, try to choose the smooth surface of the surface.
Five, pour peppers
Pepper is a traditional famous food in Hunan, which is very popular in Hunan.
It has evolved from a kind of seasoning and condiments commonly used in Hunan folks and is popular nationwide.
During the foaming process, the main materials used are chili, salt and various seasonings.
The color of the soaked pepper is bright red and spicy and delicious.
When making pepper, you can make ordinary pepper or make it with ordinary pepper or chili and other pepper.
The soaked peppers can be eaten directly, or the ingredients of flavors or dishes.
The longer the pepper of the soaking time, the better the peppers, and the longer the preservation time.
Pepper with long soak time can be preserved longer, but the taste is not as hot as fresh.
The soaked peppers can be used for cooking or making ingredients, and the taste is very good.