The most important nutrient analysis during pregnancy
The development of the fetus requires the common participation of lipid, protein, taurine, folic acid, vitamin A, zinc, iron, iodine and other nutrients.
Protein is the material foundation of life and the material basis of brain intellectual activity.Protein deficiency can cause fetal brain dysfunction, affect intelligence level, and cause cognitive damage.
Because protein cannot be stored in the "Nutrition Bank", the fetus needs to be protein every day. The daily food of pregnant mothers must be available. This is what pregnant mothers must pay attention!
However, too much protein intake will increase the burden on the liver and kidney, and will also accelerate the loss of calcium in the bones and affect the healthy development of fetal bones.So in moderation.
Fat is essential for maintaining normal physical function, especially the function of brain development, eye development and nervous system.
Insufficient fat intake of mothers during pregnancy can cause delay in the fetal palace, low intellectual development, obviously weakened vision, and affect the baby’s fat reserves, leading to the weakness and illness of the newborn.
DHA recommended intake during pregnancy, 200 mg per day, can tolerate up to 2000 mg.Pregnant women use oil or 10 ml of linseed oil or perilla seed oil every day, rich in α-linolenic acid; 10 ml of tea seed oil or olive oil, rich in unsaturated fatty acids; 10 ml of other oil.
Glucose is the only source of energy of the fetal brain. The rapid increase in fetal brain cells and the development of the entire nervous system require a lot of glucose.Pregnant women who have little eating and less weight during pregnancy. Baby -born babies often have the phenomenon of poor intellectual development and low IQ.The total amount of carbohydrates required for 60 kg of pregnant women is about 300 grams per day.
1. Vitamin A.Vitamin A is also the retinol, which can promote the normal visual and bone development of the fetus, maintain the health of the skin, hair, teeth, tooth beds, as well as cell growth and regeneration.
Normal pregnant women’s recommended daily vitamin A is 8,000 units.Too much vitamin A can cause poisoning and fetal teratogenic in pregnant women.
2. Vitamin B family.If pregnant women lack vitamin B, pregnancy vomiting and gestational diabetes can occur.
Folic acid deficiency can lead to congenital neural tube malformation.Lack of folic acid in the early stages of pregnancy, it is easy to cause nerve tube malformations such as fetal spine bales and brain deformed; severe pregnancy reactions are prone to occur.The lack of folic acid in the middle and late pregnancy can increase the incidence of signs of eclampsia and placenta.Folic acid has almost no storage in the body and needs to be replenished.
3. Vitamin E.Also known as incarphenols, it can promote the metabolism of the human body, enhance the endurance of the body, and improve immunity; it can fight free radicals, take up the fetus, prevent habitual abortion, prevent hemolytic anemia, and prevent the occurrence and development of myopia.The lack of pregnant women will be manifested as dry skin, rough, overwhelming, and prone to pregnancy spots, and is prone to abortion, premature birth, sigwood epilepsy, low weight, etc.
4. minerals.Minerals are extremely important for fetal development.(1) Zinc.Zinc deficiency will cause fetal growth and development, poor immune function, obstruction of brain development, premature birth, low weight of newborns, or even deformity.Animal experiments show that zinc deficiency will damage the fetal brain hippocampus and reduce the memory and learning ability of future babies.Zinc deficiency of pregnant women will increase the pregnancy reaction.Horse meat, oysters, various melon seeds, animal liver, sausages, cheese, silkworm pupa, mushrooms, fungus, egg yolk and other foods have high content.Too much zinc intake per day, more than 45 mg, can easily lead to premature birth.
(2) Iron.The iron deficiency of pregnant women is mainly to cause iron deficiency anemia, causing fatigue, weakness, decreased resistance, and increasing complications during pregnancy. For fetuses, premature birth, tires, slow growth and development are decreased.Iron -rich foods are arranged from high to low: black fungus, seaweed, sesame sauce, green cricket, animal liver, animal blood, etc.
(3) Calcium.After women are pregnant, the amount of calcium has greatly increased.Calcium intake of pregnant women in my country will be seriously deficient in calcium. Calcium deficiency will lead to slow development of fetus. After birth, late teeth and sagnic diseases. Calcium deficiency can cause pregnant women’s calf spasm, backache back pain, joint pain, edema, pregnancy hypertension, etc.Fish pine, shrimp skin, dried fish, shrimp, fresh field snail meat, kelp buds, sesame sauce, and black kelp are the most calcium -containing foods.
(4) iodine.Iodine is one of the essential trace elements of the human body and is known as the "intellectual element".If the fetus is deficient in iodine, it will occur in congenital dysfunction. At the same time, it is prone to abortion, dead tires, slow growth and development, congenital malformations, and backward development.Pregnant women are prone to methamphetamine.Pregnant women and lactating women recommend iodine for 200 micrograms per day.
Malnutrition during pregnancy
What is malnutrition during pregnancy
During pregnancy, due to the healthy development of the fetus, the growth of the placenta, and the increased work intensity of the pregnant woman’s own important organs, the nutrition that expectant mothers should consume are increased.Therefore, diet should be increased during pregnancy to ensure sufficient nutritional intake.If nutrients in diet during pregnancy do not guarantee the needs of the fetus and pregnant women or existing nutrients, they are considered malnutrition during pregnancy.
Which pregnant women are the most malnourished
(1) Pregnant women lack nutrition knowledge during pregnancy, and it is easy to cause malnutrition due to improper nutritional intake.
(2) Those who die for their body.Diending can make the protein, fats and fats taken by pregnant women in lack of trace elements such as calcium and zinc, and prone to malnutrition.
(3) Pregnancy vomiting seriously leads to nutritional loss.Strong pregnancy will inevitably lead to the loss of nutrients. At the same time, the dietary amount is greatly reduced, resulting in a reduction in nutritional intake, and it is easy to cause malnutrition.
(4) Excessive diet cause malnutrition.Once you are pregnant, expectant mothers will deliberately supplement a large amount of meat and fruits. I do n’t know that this will cause a lot of fat and sugar in the body. At the same time, due to insufficient trace elements and vitaminsInsufficient nutrition.
(5) Pregnant women’s picky eaters cause uneven nutrition.If you consume food according to your dietary habits during pregnancy, it will cause insufficient nutrition, and you cannot replenish the rich nutrition required for the growth and development of the fetus.
Nutrition during pregnancy may lead to anemia, hypertension during pregnancy, etc., and can also cause fetal malformations, intelligence, and slow development of height.The incidence of iron deficiency anemia among pregnant women in my country accounts for 60%, zinc deficiency rate is 50%, protein is less than 50%, and nearly 100%of pregnant women are deficient in calcium. Vitamin B, vitamin C and other vitamins also lack to varying degrees.The main causes of malnutrition during pregnancy should be found, and targeted treatment should be performed.
Method of nutritional supplement during pregnancy
Because pregnant women’s special groups need more vitamins and mineral nutrients and increase the proportion higher than heat, they cannot blindly increase their diet to meet. This will lead to excess calories, excessive weight gain in pregnant women, or gestational diabetes.Properly strengthening nutrition is a very useful choice, especially in the pregnancy that requires more elements such as folic acid, calcium, iron, zinc, selenium, etc.The use of nutrients before and after pregnancy helps to give birth to a healthy and smart child, which is also good for the recovery of pregnant women after production.
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy
1. Early pregnancy.Early pregnancy is an important stage of fetal development. The facial features, heart and nervous system of the fetus began to take shape at this time.At this time, in addition to paying attention to the intake of high -quality protein, you also need to ensure that sufficient folic acid, zinc, vitamin E and composite vitamin minerals are also required.The standard intake of female folic acid in early pregnancy is 600 micrograms per day.
2. In the middle of pregnancy, the skeletal development of the fetus, and the weight of the fetus also increased rapidly during this period.At this time, you must pay attention to the supplement of calcium, iron and other elements that help baby’s bone development.The standard intake of daily calcium and iron is 1000 mg and 25 mg, respectively.Continue to supplement protein, α-linolenic acid, DHA, composite vitamin and other nutrients in the second trimester, and appropriately increase the heat in the diet.
3. Lesson pregnancy.The third trimester is the rapid development of the fetus. At this time, in addition to taking sufficient amount of calcium for the growth of the fetus, it should also increase the protein, DHA, iron, copper, zinc, vitamin B, B, B, etc.The healthy development of the fetus can prevent fetal anemia and too low weight.To increase the heat in the diet.
Nutrition dose during pregnancy
1. Ensure protein intake.The protein is 55 grams per day, 70 grams in the second trimester, and 85 grams in the third trimester.For those who do not meet this standard in the diet, they need to add additional protein powder.
2. Supplement sufficient folic acid.600 micrograms per day.3. Reflected zinc.Take 9.5 ~ 40 mg per day.4. Make iron.Take 20 ~ 42 mg per day.
5. Calcium supplement.Take 1 ~ 2 grams per day.For those who do not reach this standard in the diet, they need additional calcium supplements.
6. Replenish selenium.Take 65 ~ 400 micrograms per day.
7. Supplement other vitamins.Including vitamin A, E, C.8. Food diversified.20 ~ 30 kinds per day.Precautions for nutritional supplement during pregnancy
1. Pay attention to daily diet.Daily diet is the foundation.
2. The nutritional supplement should be appropriate.3. Generally, it will be adjusted for a dose for the unit in 3 weeks to have a better conditioning effect.
4. Nutritional conditioning is slower. Generally, 3 months are a course of treatment.5. Change the poor lifestyle and reduce the amount of nutritional demand to have a better conditioning effect.