In the early stages of pregnancy, the baby’s development is the most critical stage. The sufficient diet nutrition directly affects the healthy development of the fetus.So, how should you supplement nutrition in the early stages of pregnancy?
1. Protein: protein is one of the nutrients necessary for the growth and development of the baby.Pregnant women can appropriately increase the intake of animal protein such as fish, meat, eggs, milk to improve the baby’s immunity and intelligence, and also help the healthy development of the muscles and immune systems of pregnant women.
2. Iron: Due to the fetal needs of the fetus in the early stages of pregnancy, the blood capacity of pregnant women will increase, resulting in an increase in the body’s demand for iron.Therefore, pregnant women should increase the intake of iron -containing foods, such as lean meat, eggs, green leafy vegetables, red dates and other foods.
3. Folic acid: Folic acid is one of the nutrients necessary for fetal growth, which can effectively prevent the fetal tube deformity.Pregnant women are recommended to consume 400 grams of folic acid daily in the first three months of pregnancy.Folic acid can be obtained in foods such as green leafy vegetables, red dates, soybeans.
4. Calcium: The bones and teeth of the fetus in the early stages of pregnancy begin to develop, which is very important for pregnant women to supplement enough calcium.Pregnant women can meet the body’s needs for calcium by increasing the intake of dairy products, fish and shrimp, tofu, green leafy vegetables.
5. Vitamin C: Pregnant women should pay attention to sufficient vitamin C in the early stages of pregnancy to promote the absorption of calcium and help the immune system of the fetus.Vitamin C can be obtained in citrus fruits, strawberries, green leafy vegetables and other foods.
In terms of diet, we must also pay attention to avoiding excessive intake of caffeine, excessive calories, and cold foods to pregnant women and fetuses. Pregnant women should drink plenty of water, exercise properly, and maintain a happy and optimistic attitude.
In short, diet nutrition in the early stages of pregnancy is very important. Pregnant women should reasonably match various nutrients in their daily diet. At the same time, doctors will also conduct specific nutritional advice according to their personal conditions.
In addition, pregnant women should also pay attention to avoid some harmful foods in the early stages of pregnancy.When raw vegetables may bring pathogens, pregnant women should try to avoid it.
The diet in the early stages of pregnancy should be strictly controlled, and nutritional intake should be appropriately increased to avoid bad food.At the same time, pregnant women should also perform proper exercise and maintain good mood, these are the protection measures for pregnant women and fetuses.Finally, it is recommended that pregnant women regularly go to the hospital for prenatal examination during pregnancy to ensure the health of their and the fetus.