A friend said that his belly was particularly swollen for 4 weeks of pregnancy.A friend said that the stomach was swollen, and sitting was not standing nor, it was really uncomfortable.Some obviously only 3 months, and the stomach swelled like 5 months.This is also a normal symptom of pregnancy, and many pregnant mothers will continue from early pregnancy to the third trimester.I am fortunate that there are abdominal distension before pregnancy. The symptoms after pregnancy are relieved. Look at my method.
1. Due to the increase in progesterone levels, the gastrointestinal peristalsis function decreases, and the gastrointestinal emptying time is relatively long. The food will ferment under the action of intestinal bacteria, which will cause a large amount of gases and cause abdominal distension.
2. After pregnancy, it becomes more exhausted. If you do not want to move, gastrointestinal motility will become slower, causing flatulence.
3. Eat foods that are prone to gas, such as soy products, fried food, etc., can also cause bloating.If you eat while eating, you will also introduce air, which will be inflated.
4. After 3 months, the expansion of the uterus will also compress the stomach and intestines, and it will also affect the normal emissions of the gas, and thereby bloating.
1. A small amount of meals: The amount of meals in the early stages of pregnancy is also small. If one day a certain appetite is particularly good, do not eat too much, or insist on eating less each time and eat more than 3 meals a day. This will reduce the burden on the gastrointestinal and intestines, Maintain normal exhaust function.I eat very little during pregnancy. It is estimated that this is the cause of abdominal distension.
2. Eat less flatulence: Too sweet, too sour, spicy, fried foods, sweet potatoes, potatoes and other foods should be eaten less.During my pregnancy, I insisted on eating more vegetables and fruits. I rarely eat too sweet, spicy, spicy, sweet potato and other foods. The supply of dietary fiber is very sufficient, which is good for abdominal distension.
3. Focusing on eating: Concentrate when eating, don’t eat while talking, splash spatter, avoid inhaling a lot of air.This may be a common problem for our people. Slowly when eating, chewing slowly, in fact, it can solve a meal in 10 minutes, so tolerate it, let’s speak after meals.
4. Drink plenty of water: At least 1000 ml of water a day, achieve the purpose of moisturizing intestines.People who did not like to drink water before were even known as camels.I insisted on 8 cups per day during pregnancy. The problem of constipation was solved. I felt easy!
5. There is a certain amount of activity every day: I do n’t want to move in the early pregnancy, and we must take a walk every day to promote gastrointestinal motility and relieve abdominal distension.I have to take a lot of way every day, 60,000 to 1,000 steps, which is very ready. Multi-activity is very great for alleviating abdominal distension!
The above is what I know, I hope everything is safe!If you have any questions, please leave a message for discussion.