Leucorrhea is the normal physiological characteristics of women. It can be said to be the "vane" of women’s health. Clinically, it is mainly divided into physiological and pathological.Generally speaking, the normal leucorrhea is white or egg whites, without odor.The pathological leucorrhea color, quantity and texture have changed to varying degrees of changes.
When leucorrhea is abnormal, many women think they are gynecological diseases.So, what are the "signals" of gynecological diseases abnormally?Let’s take a look!
1. Bar reproductive organ inflammation
Female genitalic inflammatory diseases include common vaginitis, cervicitis, endometritis, and pelvic inflammatory disease.
(1) If the leucorrhea is like milk, it becomes a thin foam, or a white tofu -like, and the amount is quite large. It may be vaginitis without the occurrence of itching.
(2) The leucorrhea is creamy white or pus yellow, accompanied by blood wire, which may be cervicitis.
(3) Increase leucorrhea, yellow yellow, sparse color, and discomfort with abdominal pain.
2. Infectious vaginal inflammation
(1) The leucorrhea is white cheese -like, thick, slightly sweet, and the genitals are somewhat itchy, which may be Candida infection.
(2) The leucorrhea is yellow -green, thin with foam, accompanied by evil odor and itching of the genitals, which may be vaginal trichomonas infection and trichomonal vaginitis.
(3) The leucorrhea is mixed with white blocks, like tofu residue, and is accompanied by itching symptoms, which is likely to be mold vaginitis.
(4) The leucorrhea is gray, with a fishy smell, which is more common in bacterial vaginal disease.
3. Internal gynecological disease
(1) Those with bloody leucorrhea may be benign lesions such as cervical polyps, mucosal fibroids, functional disorders, and uterine hemorrhage disease, and senile vaginitis.There is also a small amount of bloody leucorrhea in the palace.
(2) Continuously flowing out of rice -like leucorrhea, with obvious odor, generally infected with advanced cervical cancer, vaginal cancer or submucosal fibroids.
(3) Pullishly discharged yellow or red water -like leucorrhea, which may be fallopian cancer.
Increased leucorrhea, yellowish color, pus, with increased leucorrhea, yellowish color, pus, accompanied by vulvar burning sensation, and even problems such as dysuria, frequent urination, and difficulty in urination. Be careful with gonorrhea attacks.When checking gonorrhea, you need to go to the Department of Sexual Diseases for treatment in time.
Women’s leucorrhea is abnormally increased, mainly divided into physiological and pathological, pathological leucorrhea abnormalities, and timely treatment needs to be treated in time. Physiological leucorrhea includes increased leucorrhea during ovulation, increased leucorrhea during pregnancy, increased leucorrhea during lifeAfter drugs or contraceptives, the increase in leucorrhea, as well as the increase in leucorrhea caused by endocrine disorders. You need to pay attention to conditioning your body.
In short, women’s leucorrhea is abnormally increased. Whether it is physiological or pathological leucorrhea, they should do a good job of conditioning work and gynecological diseases. It is recommended that gynecological examinations can be done once a year, and good life and eating habits should be developed.
“Her Healthy Home Happy “” Female Health “” Health”