Fetal weight: 68g
Fetal height: 14cm
Tips during pregnancy: The baby is began to grow eyebrows. Gender can be judged by instruments. Pregnant mothers need to change clothes.
Abstract of fetal development: Baby fetuses start to grow eyebrows, skin starts to be covered by fetal hair, and the baby’s activities will be more active.
Fixed keywords · Fetal size: like a lemon
Fixed keywords · Development: Gender can distinguish
Fetal development text:
The fetus is about 14cm tall and the fetus weighs 68g.The average value of the double -top diameter is 3.23 ± 0.51cm, the average value of the abdomen is 9.13 ± 1.56cm, and the femoral length is 1.74 ± 0.58cm.
At this time, the baby’s baby began to grow eyebrows, and the skin began to be covered by fetal hair. You can see the fetal blood vessels through thin skin, and you can see that the fetus’s legs are longer than the hands.At this time, the baby’s fingernails were completely formed, and the joints of the fingers began to move.You can distinguish the gender of your child through B ultrasound.
Summary of Mom change: This week’s weight increased by about 1.7kg, and the baby’s small house can be touched at a position of 7.6 to 10 cm below the navel.
Fixed keywords · physical change: touch the baby’s house
Mom change the text:
At 15 weeks of pregnancy, your weight has now increased by about 1.7kg.Your pelvis can’t be installed this week. He (she) will escape with the uterus. There will be obvious convex marks under your belly button.EssenceSo at this time, as long as you look at your stomach, you know that you are pregnant, and you will also find that the original clothes and pants are basically not put on.
Abstract for healthcare: Pay attention to fever during pregnancy, find the cause of fever, treat symptomatic treatment, and usually exercise.
Random keyword 1 (medical care): fever during pregnancy
Random keyword 2 (medical care): rash or rubella
Medical and health care:
1. Know the fever during pregnancy
Like the average person, the common causes of fever in pregnant women include infection, heat stroke (high environmental temperature), autoimmune diseases (lupus erythematosus), tumors, drugs … For pregnant women, infection is still the most common cause of fever.Colds caused by virus infections are the most common.
2. Identify the symptoms of fever during pregnancy
When the pathogen of the disease invades the human body, it can cause fever.Under normal circumstances, if the body temperature of normal people is higher than 37 ° C, it can be called a fever. However, the physical temperature of expectant mothers will be slightly higher than that of ordinary people 0.5 ° C.There is a possibility of fever; if the body temperature exceeds 38.5 ° C, you must pay special attention and deal with it carefully.
(1) Cold or influenza: If the expectant mothers are manifested as headache, cough, fatigue, muscle soreness, loss of appetite, etc., it is likely to be a cold; if there is no high fever (high fever above 38.5 ° C)EssenceThe diagnosis of popular colds needs to see if there are influenza popularity in the local area recently. After the healing, it takes a long time. After the high fever retreats, many expectant mothers have a feeling of physical fatigue and weakness in a week or even longer.
(2) Rasal or rubella: Specific mothers have rash on the first or the next day on the heat of fever. One day internal rash starts from the face, and quickly spreads throughout the body according to the sequence of the trunk and limbs, but most of the palms and soles have no rash.At the beginning of the rash, it was fine -dotted light red spots, mackerel or pimples.The torso, especially the back rash, is evenly distributed and dense, and is sparse in other parts.
(3) Special non -infectious diseases: In addition to fever caused by influenza -like primary, non -infectious diseases caused by other substances are also common, such as lupus erythematosus.
For fever, expectant mothers should not blindly cool down and take medicine by themselves. They should go to the hospital for a diagnosis in time to find out that the cause is the most important.