What is urine routine
The urine routine analyzes the appearance and component of pregnant women to detect whether pregnant women may suffer from certain urinary system diseases or diabetes.Routine urine examinations include the color, transparency, pH, red blood cells, white blood cells, white blood cells, epithelial cells, tubular, protein, gravity and diaper to qualitative.
Urine routine tests are mainly analyzed and tested through urine analyzers and microscopy artificial mirrors.The routine of urine is of great significance for the screening of urinary systems and diabetes, and it is also an important basis for supplying the nature of the pathological process.
Urine routine inspection content
Routine urine examinations include the color, transparency, pH, red blood cells, white blood cells, white blood cells, epithelial cells, tubular, protein, gravity and diaper to qualitative.
1. Urine color examination: When routine urine examination, first observe whether the color of the urine should be normal.Normal urine is grassy yellow, and abnormal urine color can change due to factors such as food, drugs, pigments, blood.
2. Examination of urine transparent: experts from Shijiazhuang Blue Sky Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital said that if the urine is transparent, most of them are clear and transparent. If the acid and alkali of the urine is placed for too long, the mucin, nuclear protein, etc. in the urine gradually appear to be mild,turbid.
3. PH degree: In routine urine examination, if normal urine should be weakly acidic, it may also be neutral or weakly alkaline due to the type of diet, the drugs and diseases taken.
4. Cell examination: Occasionally, occasional red blood cells and minority white blood cells and small circular epithelial cells can be seen in normal people. If a large amount of red blood cells, a large amount of white blood cells, and many small circular epithelial cells appear in the urine are signs of reproductive infection diseases.
5. Tube type examination: There is no pipe type in normal urine, or occasionally a few transparent tube types, only contain extremely small amount of albumin.
6. Protein inspection: Generally, normal people will discharge less protein daily, and the specified detection in routine urine examination is negative.
7. Probes: The proportion of urine ratio is affected by age, drinking water and sweating.The percentage of urine can see some information in reproductive infection diseases.
8. Qualitative examination of urine sugar: There are trace glucose in normal urine, and the qualitative test is negative.Positive urine sugar may occur in some disease.
What can pregnant women look at the routine of urine?
What does the number of plus numbers in the test results mean:
In the routine urine examination, sometimes pregnant women will find that some items in their test forms are marked with "+" symbols behind them, and sometimes there are more than one "+".This is because the normal detection results of many projects are negative, which is generally represented by (-), and positive is represented by the "+" number. The more "+", the more it means that the more the standard is.
Data interpretation of routine urine report forms:
The indicators such as protein, sugar and ketone, and mirror testers in urine in the urine routine test projects are negative under normal circumstances.If the urine protein is negative, it is prompted to have hypertension during pregnancy and kidney disease;
If the ketone body is positive, it is prompted that pregnant women may suffer from gestational diabetes or vomit, eclampsida, digestive absorption disorders, etc. due to pregnancy reactions, etc.
If you find red blood cells and white blood cells, it is prompted that pregnant women have the possibility of urinary tract infection and need to be paid attention to; if red blood cells and white blood cells exceed standards, pregnant women also have symptoms such as frequent urination and urgency, which is likely to be urinary tract infection or urethral tumor cause, Must be treated in time.
The normal value of routine urine examination
Explanation of the normal value or phenomenon explanation of the inspection content
Pale yellow or deep yellow
The effects of diet, exercise, sweating
Transparency, no turbid or precipitation
When the placement time is long, there will be crystal precipitation or turbidity.
The reference value is 6.0, which is weakly acidic
Urine proportion (SG)
1.005 ～ 1.030
Damage kidney function will lead to abnormal proportion value
There will be a large amount of white blood cells in the urinary system.
Urine ketone body (KET)
Thermal disease will be positive
Urine nitrite (NIT)
Cycitis nephritis, etc., will be positive
Negative or weak
Liver disease or hemolytic jaundice will appear positive
Hepatitis and gallbladder disease can cause this item to be positive
Urine protein (PRO)
More than 150 mg/24h, it is regarded as proteinuria, which may be a kidney problem
Positive is mostly diabetes, but there are also pseudo -diabetes
Hidden blood (BLO) negative positive may be urinary stones, nephritis, cystitis, etc.
Condoric acid (VC)
The negative VC is positive, the accuracy of other related results will be doubtful
Why do pregnant women do urine tests
During the pregnancy of pregnant women, urine routines are usually done to monitor the physical condition of pregnancy during pregnancy. There are mainly several reasons;
1. As one of the required examination items, urine tests can reflect the physical function of pregnant women early. If there are abnormalities, they can be found early. Early treatment can not be misunderstood.
2. During pregnancy, the routine urine examination can be first found a precursor to diseases such as premature eclampsia, so as to prevent early prevention and treatment. Mainly, proteinuria may be found during urine tests. This is a very powerful threatening.It is found that further inspections are needed to eliminate or confirm the existence of this possibility.
3. During pregnancy, it is a multi -stage stage of diabetes. At this time, urinary sugar is detected to determine the blood sugar of pregnant women and prevent diabetes.
Method of collecting urine samples
1. First of all, pay attention to cleaning your own private parts to prevent the obtained urine samples from being polluted by prostaglandin of a male or male. Such urine samples are invalid;
2. Secondly, it is necessary to determine that the urine cup that you use is clean and pollution -free; and there is no abnormal situation now, non -menstrual tide;
3. When taking urine samples, pay attention to taking the middle stage of your own urine as a urine -like sample. Generally speaking, according to the order of urination of individuals, it will be divided into the previous, middle, and rear stages, because the first and tails will beUrine is not an ideal detection sample, and it is easy to be mixed with other things, causing pollution, so you need to take the mid -section of urine;
4. If the urine sample of inspection is contaminated, it cannot be used as a valid sample, and the samples need to be collected again;
5. The amount of samples for inspection is generally more than 10 ml. If there is no scale on the diapers, it is generally more than half a cup.
What do you need to pay attention to when you do urine routine during pregnancy?
1. Drinking water and eating does not affect the results of routine urine tests, so pregnant women can eat and drink water before examination.
2. It is best to leave medium urine when leaving urine.According to the sequence of urination, urine can be divided into the front, middle, and rear segments.Because the front and the rear urine are easily contaminated, the urine routine and urinary bacterial examination are generally left in the middle urine.
3. Clean and dry containers should be used for removing urine, that is, the disposable urine cup and urine test tube provided by the hospital.
4. The time to collect urine: You can do routine tests at any time to discharge urine.Generally, patients with kidney disease are required to be for the first time in the morning for the first time in the morning.
5. The urine left should be sent to the laboratory for examination as soon as possible, because the time is too long, the glucose will be decomposed by bacteria, tubular destruction, and cell dissolution, which will affect the accuracy of the test results.Therefore, when doing routine urine examination, paying attention to collecting the correct norms of urine specimens is the key to ensuring the accuracy of routine urine test results.
6. The urine label must be cleaned.Women should clean the vulva, do not mix in leucorrhea.If there is a large amount of polygonal epithelial cells in urine sediment, it may have been mixed in leucorrhea, and cleaning urine specimens should be retracted.
7. Those with urinary tract infection are often intermittently intermittent, so it should be repeatedly checked to draw conclusions.
8. After using antibacterial drugs, the accuracy of the examination can be affected.Therefore, pregnant women need to stop taking medication before the urine routine.