Women will have a pregnancy reaction after pregnancy. This is something everyone knows, but many people do not know what reactions are included in the pregnancy reaction. In fact, due to the different physical fitness of women, there is a big difference in pregnancy reactions. Some symptoms may be possibleIt will appear in some women, but other women will not appear, and some women will have back pain. What are the causes of back pain in the early pregnancy?Let’s talk about this.
1. Lumbar pain may be caused by the development of fertilized eggs in the uterus and stimulated to the uterus, because the changes in estrogen levels cause the uterus to receive pain when it is stimulated, and women will feel back pain.
2. The low back pain in the early stages of pregnancy may also be caused by sitting for a long time, or insisted on working, standing or incorrectly, because women’s bodies are very prone to fatigue after pregnancy.It may cause back pain.
3. Lumbar pain in the early stages of pregnancy may also be caused by ectopic pregnancy. Women’s ectopic pregnancy means that the fertilized eggs in women’s body are no longer bed in the uterus, but the fallopian tubes outside the uterus or bed in the abdominal cavity.Gradually grew more than the pain of waist and abdomen.
4. If women’s low back pain is also accompanied by vaginal bleeding, the color of the blood is bright red, then you need to consider whether it is a symptom of a threatened abortion. Once these symptoms occurTire.
5. Lumbar pain in the early pregnancy may also be caused by the poor physique of pregnant women or excessive fatigue. If it is not a symptom of auraotal abortion, then it is not necessary to be so nervous. The slight pain may be due to the gradual growth of the fetus.Caused the pressure on the waist to suffer more and more. This situation is a normal physiological reaction, and there is no need to be nervous and anxious.
What is the cause of symptoms in the early stages of pregnancy?Through the above introduction, you can know that the low back pain in the early stages of pregnancy may be a normal physiological reaction, or there may be ectopic pregnancy or aura abortions. As for what kind of reason, it is best to treat the diagnosis of the back pain.