During pregnancy, due to changes in the endocrine environment of pregnant women and increased progesterone secretion, it promotes the expansion, distortions and cyclic retention of small blood vessels in the gums, making the gums more sensitive to mechanical stimulation.Increased hormone secretion will destroy large cells of gum hypertrophy and release tangentamine and proteases, which will react more intensely on external stimuli.Therefore, pregnant women are prone to cause inflammation and swelling and pain due to some stimuli.
Generally speaking, when from February of pregnancy to March of pregnancy, pregnant women will have different degrees of gums. About the eighth month of pregnancy, the gum swelling and pain will become more serious.
Pregnant women’s oral health not only has the relationship between itself, but also directly affects the growth and development of the fetus.Studies have found that mild oral diseases may increase the danger of fetal growth and low birth weight. When pregnant women have severe oral diseases, the impact is more significant.Pregnant women with periodontal disease, the risk of their fetal growth disorders is about twice that of pregnant women with perimeter -free disease.If pregnant women suffer from severe periodontal disease or periodontal disease during pregnancy, the risk of fetal growth disorders can increase by 6-10 times.
For the sake of the fetus and their own health, it is recommended that women should conduct a comprehensive oral examination in time during pregnancy to remove the root of the disease.Pay attention to oral hygiene during pregnancy, so as to avoid the blood circulation of the bacteria caused by swelling and pain in the gums into the mother’s body, which directly leads to the infection of the fetus infection and affecting development.Severe damage to your own health.
1. Reasonably adjust the diet.The gum swelling and pain are a manifestation of a pregnant woman’s fire. Therefore, the diet of pregnant women should be light, and some foods that are hot can be appropriately eaten. Somo, fatty, and high -calorie foods need to fast.It is best to go to the hospital to check oral health problems. If you have oral diseases, you should treat them in time. In addition, brush your teeth in the morning and evening, and develop your mouthwash habit after meals. If you have any conditions, you can brush your teeth after fasting.And drink plenty of water.
2. Rinse your mouth in time after each meal, and spit out a bite of light salt water for five minutes to effectively help pregnant women alleviate the symptoms of gum swelling and pain.For pregnant women who often get angry, drink more salty soy milk, so that it can be a cool and cooling effect.In addition, we must pay attention to eating more light fruits and vegetables at this stage.
3. The gum swelling and pain caused by the fire of pregnant women are not only pain, but they also feel that the teeth are itchy because of swelling, and even accompanied by gingivitis and severe symptoms of the gums. At this time, if the gums are long at this timeIt is cleaned and cheered with 1 % of hydrogen peroxide, which can reduce the stimulating gums, and can also effectively sterilize and disinfection.
4. Although pregnant women should avoid taking medicine as much as possible during pregnancy, if the gum swelling and pain are serious, pregnant women can still take some pain or fire drugs under the guidance of a doctor to treat them early.
Pregnant women should go to the hospital for a regular examination when the gums are swollen.Generally speaking, the most suitable time for pregnant women to treat oral diseases is between the fourth and sixth months of pregnancy.
For more severe patients, such as the symptoms of gum swelling and pain, obvious symptoms of inflammation, and gingival bags can be rinsed with 1%hydrogen peroxide and physiological saline.1%hydrogen peroxide.
In terms of oral drugs, you can choose a pregnant woman’s golden flower capsule, which has the effect of clearing heat and tires.It can be used for pregnant women’s headache, dizziness, sores and nose, swelling of the throat, red eyes, gum pain, etc.
The gum bleeding of pregnant women can eat some vitamin C in moderation.Because there are many reasons for gum bleeding, the cause must be found in order to effectively prevent and treat it.If it is a lack of vitamin C, in addition to taking vitamin C tablets under the guidance of a doctor, you should also pay more attention to supplementing foods rich in vitamin C and eating more fruits and vegetables.If it is periodontitis, take anti -inflammatory drugs under the guidance of the doctor and follow the doctor’s advice.
Pregnant women should take sufficient nutrition during pregnancy. Vegetables, fruits, rice, fish, fish, meat, eggs, and milk must be balanced in order to supply calcium, phosphorus, vitamins and so on for fetal teeth.Especially calcium, which not only helps the fetus develop and build a strong teeth, but also maintains the mother’s own health.At the same time, we also pay more attention to oral hygiene during pregnancy.
It is recommended that women are best to develop regular examination habits before pregnancy. If they do not check their teeth before pregnancy, it is best to find a time for teeth and wash teeth in the middle of pregnancy, so as not to have severe tooth decay and periodontal disease in the mouth.Seeking treatment when more severe symptoms, it is even worse for the fetus.
In the fetal growth, development, and obstructive teeth, after germination, color changes, defects and morphological malformations will be present, and caries are often prone to due to poor texture.Therefore, the growth and development of children’s teeth and teeth are closely related to the nutritional condition of the mother’s pregnancy.
1. Pay attention to supplementing calcium to meet the needs of the body and fetus for calcium, and eat more foods rich in calcium -rich foods such as shrimp, pork bone soup, beef bone soup.
2. Eat some bean products, chickens, fish, meat, fruits and fresh vegetables to enhance the body’s resistance; eat less cold food and high sugar content.
3. It is best to find a dentist for a comprehensive oral hygiene test before pregnancy, and there are dental caries for early treatment; there are gingivitis for treatment.
4. If dental caries during pregnancy, the best time to treat is the middle of pregnancy, that is, 4 months to 6 months of pregnancy.