When she was just pregnant, pregnant mothers could not avoid excitement.But at this time, pregnancy vomiting is also very obvious. There is no appetite to eat anything, but you can’t absorb nutrients without eating your baby.For friends in the early stages of pregnancy, what is better to eat?In addition to supplement folic acid in the early stages of pregnancy, you must also avoid heavy taste food.Let ’s take a look at the introduction of Xiaobian. I hope it will be helpful to you.
Treatment of pregnancy and vomiting recipe: Chenpi braised beef
Ingredients: lean beef, soy sauce, custard, green onion, ginger, sugar, soy sauce, water (2 tablespoons).
Method: Soak the custowing skin with water slightly, wash and cut the green onion; wash and cut the beef into thin slices, mix with soy sauce, and pickle for 10 minutes; put the marinated beef in the hot oil, fried to dry it a little dryer, and dry it a little bit.; Sading Chenpi, green onions, and ginger first, and then add soy sauce, sugar, water and beef a little; take out the beef and put it in mixed brine, that is, coward, green onion, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, stew until marinated until marinated until marinated until marinated until marinated until marinated until marinated until marinated until marinaticallyThe juice becomes dry and can be eaten.
Tips for Nutrition:
Lean meat is rich in B vitamins, which can help reduce the symptoms of vomiting in the early stages of pregnancy, and reduce uncomfortable mental fatigue.Jiang and Chenpi also help reduce the nausea of pregnant mothers.
Pregnant women with appetizers: Korean spicy cabbage
Ingredients: Chinese cabbage, pepper noodles, apples, pears, ginger, garlic, salt, sugar, fish dew.
1. Wash the Chinese cabbage and cut it for 2 half (or 4 halves);
2. Put the salt evenly in the inside and outside, pick up for about 4 hours until the volume of cabbage is reduced and softened;
3. Rinse the excess salt with water and boil the water, and wire the water;
4. Half of the apples and pears are cut into broken end; half of the white radish, shaved into silk;
5. Add an appropriate amount of salt, sugar, fish dew in the chili noodles, and mix it with cold water;
6. Mix the adjusted chili paste and radish, minced apple, minced pear, minced garlic ginger;
7. Put the prepared chili sauce on the inner and outer layer of cabbage;
8. Put in the oil -free sealed container and save it. If you can’t worry, refrigerate for a day and eat it.