For women who are often troubled by dysmenorrhea, the relatives and friends around them always say: Just after giving birth to a baby.However, some people have deteriorated after giving birth. Is it deceived?
It is also dysmenorrhea. Why is your situation different from others?
Dysmenorrhea is related to personal constitution, and women with different physical conditions show different symptoms.Some people only feel that the lower abdomen is sore, without other symptoms, but some people respond to great response. Sometimes they will react nausea and vomiting, which seriously affects work and life.
In terms of changes in fertility, different people are different.Some women will disappear after giving birth, and some people will intensify, and the situation will be more serious.
Many mothers have no dysmenorrhea before pregnancy.
Generally speaking, women who use cesarean section to give birth, if they suffer from endometrial abnormalities, or do not develop good hygiene habits and diet laws during confinement, or they may cause menstrual disorders to cause menstrual disordersAnd dysmenorrhea.
It can be said that women must develop good habits at any time, pay attention to hygiene and warmth, the most important thing is to avoid the uterus from cold.
What should I do if I have dysmenorrhea after birth?
1. Reduce coffee, tea, cola, chocolate and other caffeine -containing diet;
2. Drink more grass tea, lemon juice and hot milk;
3. It is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol, and those who are prone to cause edema should be more likely;
4. Keep your own warmth, accelerate blood circulation, and relax and tense muscles can reduce the symptoms of dysmenorrhea;
5. Take a warm water bath often, make a hot spring properly, add a little aromatherapy solution to relax the muscles and nerves;
6. By practicing simple yoga movements, such as bending and relaxation, dysmenorrhea problems can be improved.
Precautions when dysmenorrhea occurs
1. Combination of labor and rest
The menstrual period can work and exercise as usual, but it is necessary to ensure a full rest and strictly prohibit severe exercise, so as to avoid problems such as excessive menstrual blood and poor qi and blood operation, and repeat dysmenorrhea.
Women who need to sit for a long time, when dysmenorrhea occurs, should always get up and walk around to make qi and blood unblocked to reduce pain.
2. Correct medication
Coping dysmenorrhea by painkillers can only be relieved for a while, unable to solve the problem from the root cause, and even cause repeated and deterioration of the disease and exacerbate pain.In terms of medication, it is best to use the doctor to guide the medication after faculty.
3. Avoid eating cold drinks
Don’t think that "unloading the goods" and warming the weather again, you can eat your appetite and eat casually.Even if there is no dysmenorrhea problem, many women will eat a large amount of ice cream during menstruation, which will cause symptoms such as decreased menstruation, shortening cycle, and inferior lower abdomen pain.If there are such problems, the situation will be more serious.